Is Inversion Conversion Right For You?
If you give me the next 8 weeks, I will give you all of the tools you need to nail straight-arm inversions.
- frustrated that you have gotten this far in your training but still struggle with this foundational skill?
- feel like something is missing in your approach but you need help and feedback to figure out what that is?
- eager to dive deep into the technique so that you don't just do the thing, but understand why it is working and how to stay safe doing it over the long term?
- looking for a training plan that will give you the most bang for your buck and leave you more time for the fun stuff?
- self-directed but love the accountability and support from working in a group, instead of struggling to do it all on your own?
- hoping to better understand this skill to either apply it to more advanced progressions or be a better coach?
If you said yes to any of the above, then this course is for you.
This program is not for absolute beginners. It's for aerialists who have worked at least some on straight-arm inversions but cannot get them to feel effortless or be pain-free. There are no prerequisites besides a solid two-arm hang from any apparatus.
Why Inversion Conversion?
When I started training aerial over a decade ago, it was wild. Most of the knowledge we have today either didn’t exist or wasn’t easily accessible.
If your coach said "do a thing," you either trusted them blindly and did it... or you didn’t do aerial. Because those were your choices.
No one was there to tell me what was safe for my shoulders or how to gain overhead mobility. And surprise, surprise... I got injured. Badly. The doctors weren't exactly sure what was causing my pain, but I couldn't raise my left arm over my head and my shoulder would sublux in my sleep.
The amazing part is that I found a TEAM of movement professionals who I relied on as a sounding board as I self-rehabbed my shoulder. I radically altered my approach and learned everything I could about human movement. I became a Gyrotonic trainer. I studied nutrition. I got various movement certifications. I went ALL the fuck in. And it worked.
Today, you are so lucky. You don’t have to be a pioneer. There is so much information ready for the taking.
Speaking of ready, I'm ready to share everything that I have learned about biomechanics, mobility, strength training, and more so that you can skip the pain that I went through.
Why continue to struggle when your path can be easier than mine was?
What Is Inversion Conversion?
It's an 8-week online training program for aerialists who want to transform the way they approach straight-arm work.
- a 2-4 day per week, 8-week training plan focused on straight-arm inversion technique, strength, and mobility, delivered through the TrueCoach app, with videos and written descriptions of each exercise
- opportunities for video feedback during the 8-week program
- monthly Q&A sessions via Zoom (with recordings available) to go over the exact exercises in the program
- lifetime access to an Inversion Conversion study group where you get nerdy with others that share your aerial goals
- lifetime access to a 3-hour webinar that dives deep into straight-arm inversion theory and programming